Terms & Conditions of Sale
1. Terms and Conditions of Sale
1) Terms and Conditions of Sale (hereinafter TCS) are applied the Buyer (hereinafter the Buyer) and OÜ Kaabsoo (hereinafter the Seller) on buying products and services in the online shop of kaabsoo.eu (hereinafter Online shop).
2) The Seller reserves the right to amend TCS without prior notice. Such amendments are published in the Online shop.
2. Price information
1) All prices in the Online shop are VAT (20%) inclusive and expressed in Euros (€).
2) Shipment fee shall be added to the purchase price based on the selected shipment method. Shipment fee depends on the amount and the size of products ordered.
International shipment fees depend on the weight of the products ordered. For international shipment fees (VAT inclusive), please see here.
3) Prices are valid from the moment of placing the order until the expiry of the payment due date (3 days after placing an order).
4) In case the order is submitted before the amendment of TCS or changing the prices, the conditions and prices that were valid at the time of placing the order are applied.
5) The Seller reserves the right to change the prices of products without prior notice. Such amendments are published in the Online shop.
3. Placing an Order
1) Add your products to the shopping cart.
2) To order the products, press “Order” button in the shopping cart.
3) Fill in all of the required fields and choose the preferred shipping method, read and confirm the TCS and Privacy and Cookies Policy and press the “Order” button to complete the order. The total cost is then displayed on the screen and the invoice is sent to your email address and you can choose a preferred payment method.
4) Following payment methods are available at the online shop:
- Estonian bank links: Swedbank, SEB, Luminor, LHV, Coop Pank, Pocopay
- Visa/Mastercard debit and credit cards
- Bank transfer to Seller's bank account
5) Payment services for Estonian bank links and Visa/Mastercard debit and credit card is provided by Maksekeskus AS. Transactions for those services are taking place outside of the online shop via a secured platform - on a secure bank online environment in case of bank links or on a secure payment platform of Maksekeskus AS in case of debit and credit card payments. Seller has no access to the bank and debit and credit card details.
Payments by bank transfer are initiated in secure online banking platform and the Seller has no access to the bank and debit and credit card details.
Payments via PayPal are taking place on a secure PayPal platform and the Seller has no access to the PayPal data.
6) Be careful while filling the fields as accurate and correct information guarantees the problem-free order processing and delivery.
7) Orders submitted in the Online shop are processed on business days from 10.00 to 17.00 (EET). In case the order is submitted on Friday after 14.00, the order will processed on the following Monday.
4. Validity of the contract of sale
1) Pursuant to the Contract of Sale the Seller shall be obligated to deliver ordered products to the Buyer and Buyer is obliged to pay the amount indicated on the invoice and accept the products.
2) Unsettled orders shall be cancelled after 3 days from placing the order.
3) The Contract of Sale enters into force upon the receipt of the payment made by the Buyer to the Seller's bank account.
1) After the payment has been received by the Seller, Seller will complete the order and hand it over to the delivery company not later than on a 3rd business day after receiving the payment.
2) Should the ordered product be out of the stock, it may take up to 5 (five) business days for the Seller to hand the ordered product to the delivery company. In high season (November-December) it may take up to 7 business days to hand the ordered product to the delivery company. In this case the Seller will contact the Buyer by mail to inform about the delay.
3) You can order products from online shop to following countries: Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Latvia, Lithuania, Sweden, United Kingdom. Buyer can select between following delivery menthods:
- Estonia/Latvia/Lithuania: DPD Pickup parcel stations, Omniva parcel stations, Smartposti parcel stations, DPD courier.
- Finland: Smartposti parcel stations, Omniva parcel
- Other countries: Omniva parcel
On delivery method page you can see delivery options for current order and exact delivery fees.
3) To guarantee the deliveries without the delays the Buyer must fill the required fields carefully with true delivery information.
Delivery time depends of the country and selected delivery option.
DPD and DPD Pickup delivery times can be found here.
Smartposti delivery times can be found here.
Omniva parcel station and parcel delivery times can be found here.
4) The Seller is not responsible for the delay of the delivery if the products have been handed to the delivery company in time, but the delivery has bee delayed due the circumstances that could not have been affected nor foreseen by the Seller.
1) After receipt of the order the Buyer has the right to withdraw from the order and return the ordered products within 14 days without providing a reason. This right of return does not apply to custom-made products. Application of Withdrawal can be found here: https://www.kaabsoo.eu/et/p/tagastamine). This right of return does not apply to legal entities.
2) The packaging of the product to be returned must not be damaged. In the event of a deterioration in the condition of the product to be returned, the Buyer is liable for the loss of value resulting from the use of the item only if the Buyer has used the product in any other way than is necessary to verify the nature, features and functionality of the product. In order to verify the nature, features and functionality of the product, the Buyer should handle and use the product only in a manner it would normally be allowed in the shop.
3) To return the products, Buyer shall submit the Application of Withdrawal (can be found at: http://www.kaabsoo.eu/et/p/tagastamine) to info[at]kaabsoo.eu within 14 days after the receipt of the order.
4) The buyer must return the goods within 14 days upon submitting the application.
5) Upon receipt of the Application of Withdrawal the Seller shall return to the Buyer all payments received for the order within 14 days.
7) In case the Buyer returns the order partially, the shipment costs will be reimbursed proportionally to the returned products. The shipment costs will be reimbursed only in case the products to be returned are not in conformity with the order (wrong or defective product).
8) The direct costs related to the return of the products are borne by the Buyer, unless the products to be returned are not in conformity with the order (wrong or defective product).
8. Force Majeure
1) The Seller shall not liable for the damages caused to the Buyer or for the delay in the delivery of the products if these are affected by the circumstances that the Seller could not have affected or foreseen.
9. Processing of personal data
1) By submitting the information (by registration, contacting the Seller, submitting the delivery address etc.) and by agreeing the Conditions of the Sale the Buyer confirms the collection and processing of the personal data (name, phone number, delivery and/or home address, email address etc.) by the Seller in the purpose of completing the order and delivering the order to the Buyer. The Seller may transfer the personal data that is needed for the delivery of the products (e.g. name, address, phone number, email address) to the delivery company.
2) The Seller may send to the Buyer newsletters and offers by email only in case the Buyer has subscribed to receive such information by subscribing to receive the newsletter or requesting such information by any other means.
3) Buyer can at any time cancel the newsletter subscription informing the Seller about this by email or following the instructions in the email.
4) Buyer has a right to prohibit the collection and use of the personal data at any time, unless it is necessary to recover the claims arising from the contract, delivery of the products or in cases permitted by law.
6) The Seller may also collect non-personal data that can not be directly attributed to a particular Buyer. These details relate to the Buyer's activity and navigation in the Online shop. These data are used to provide buyers with more relevant information and to find out most popular products, services, blog posts, etc.
7) The Seller applies all reasonable measures to protect the Buyer's personal data.
8) For more detailed privacy information please see our Privacy and Cookies Policy here.
10. Procedure for submission of claims
1) Seller is responsible for the conformity of the sold products or defects for 2 years after Buyer received the products.
2) If a product is found nonconforming the Buyer shall notify the Seller thereof immediately, but no later than within 2 months after finding the deficiency, sending the copy of the invoice and description of the deficiency to the Seller.
3) We ask you to stop using the defective product.
4) The repair or replacement of defective product is agreed between the Seller and the Buyer. Repair or replacement costs are covered by the Seller.
5) The Seller shall not be held liable for defects arising from the improper storage or the misuse of the product or ignoring the instruction of the use by the Buyer.
6) In case of nonconforming or defective product, we ask to submit your claim to info[at]kaabsoo.eu indicating the name, phone number of the Buyer; order number and detailed description of the nonconformity or defect.
7) Claims for the deficiencies in the product must be submitted within two months from the discovery of the deficiency.
8) All claims shall be reviewed and the Buyer shall be contacted as soon as possible, but no later than within 14 days after receiving the claim.
9) The Buyer has the right to require the Seller to reduce the purchase price or to terminate the contract and require the reimbursement of the purchase price of the products, if the Seller is unable to repair or replace the product, the Seller has not eliminated the deficiency within a reasonable time or unreasonable inconvenience has been caused to the Buyer.
11. Settlement of disputes
1) If the Seller has refused to solve the Buyer’s complaint or the Buyer is not satisfied with the solutions offered by the Seller and finds that his or her rights have been violated or interests damaged, the Buyer may submit a claim to the Consumer Complaints Committee through the Consumer Protection Board or to a court. The Buyer may file the claim directly or through a representative. The contact details of the Consumer Complaints Committee are provided on the website of the Consumer Protection Board; for settling of claims arising in the EU Member States, the European Consumer Centre should be contacted..
Last updated 17/03/2021